1. Your gift will always make room for you, it cannot be stopped by hate, envy, jealously, racism or any type of fear.
2. Your gift is a blessing and a burden, the blessings are the fruit and the burden is the root.
3. Be faithful in the small things, it will dictate your behavior, regarding the big things.
4. Greatness does not have an expiration date. Greatness will alway be acknowledged.
5. If you stay ready, you don’t need to get ready. Getting ready is for second place finishers.
6. You can go and grow further, when you align your goals with others.
7. Your gift must be demonstrated with grace, arrogance is insecurity personified.
8. A delayed blessing, is not a denied blessing. Bigger blessings take more time.
9. An external valuation, does not reflect your internal worth. Protect your internal, to forego the external, greatness is rewarded in the eternal.
10. Though the role you play is not ideal, nor a role you have chosen, the role is yet vital.
There is a coach that was acknowledged with the highest honor, his name was enshrined among the best of the best. The honor had a special meaning.
The league bestowed upon the coach a recognition, delayed by his specific team and several years after many of his players experienced the same honor.
The coach was denied by his inner circle, but was accepted by the circle of circles. He was denied by a subsystem, but accepted system wide. He was denied by his city, but was accepted by the world. He was denied by those closest to him, but accepted by those observing from afar.
Despite the defeat, the denial, the disrespect and the delay the coach finally received his high honor. Your high honor is coming, delayed but is coming. You have been disregarded, but your high honor is coming. You were overlooked, with defeat in your eyes, but your honor is coming